Okay, I just watched the Nick and Norah Movie and I've already read the book (review it later!) and it was pretty good.

Watched it with my family and I laughed quite a few times.

But I will warn fans of the book, the plot is WAY different in the movie than in the book.  Although personally, sometimes it feels like the movie had more of a plot because the book was pretty much Nick and Norah walking around aimlessly through Manhattan.  In the movie they actually had something to do.

And Michael Cera was SO cute!

It's so funny though, while the kissing just really bothered me (I AM 13) at the end when they looked at each other and had a moment of understanding, that really stuck with me and it's still right here in my head.
It really made me think that I want to have a moment like that with a guy too.