Title: Breaking Dawn
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal
Summary: Bella and Edward are getting married! When they do, they go to Isle Esme for a honeymoon, but everything goes wrong when Bella ends up pregnant. Will Bella survive the pregnancy? Will Jacob be able to attain enough anger management to not kill someone? Will Edward survive his own mid-life crisis?
Age Rating: PG-13 to R
Recommendation: 7/10 (only for the sake of finishing the series)
Review: The worst in the whole series. Let's see, where do I even start?
I'll put it in a list so I don't get into a scary long paragraph:
1. Bella was literally complaining about marrying Edward. (Seriously Bella? There are about a million people who would gladly marry Edward and you're COMPLAINING about it?)
2. The honeymoon was, to put it nicely, disturbing. Maybe it's because I'm too young, but as soon as Bella was crying to Edward because he refused to do 'it' with her again, I just lost it.
3. Renesme was completely unnecessary. She was only there to let Bella and Jacob have the easy way out, instead of actually learning to deal with their problems.
4. Bella kept asking to see Jacob. (The whole point of Eclipse was so that she DIDN'T do that anymore!)
5. The 'battle' was an EPIC disappointment. I shouldn't even be calling it a 'battle'. A debate, that's more like it. All they did was talk and talk about how great of a vampire Bella was.
6. Bella being a 'in-control' vampire pretty much proved that Bella is a total Mary-Sue and ripped of my whole 2,000 pages of worrying for her.
7. Rosalie being ok with Bella dying if the baby lived. (I think that can NOT be true. Who cares what Stephenie says? At this point, she obviously doesn't know what the heck she's talking about.)
8. The Ending. I have just stripped Twilight of it's label as a 'Modern Romeo and Juliet.' R & J is sad! The ending was not only 'not sad' but it was cheesy! It was basically, everything's perfect! no one i care about's dead and being a vampire's so awesome! I guess the theme of this book is: Once you're a vampire, life instantly becomes better.
The one good thing? Leah. Her yelling at Bella was the only part I actually enjoyed.
Oh and the cutest part in the whole book was when Kate and Garrett got together.