All right, since I'm just starting, I'll start with the book most people will know, Twilight!

Title: Twilight
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Paranormal

Summary: Bella moves to Forks, Washington from Phoenix to live with her Father who she hasn't talked to in a while.  There, she meets Edward, pale, good-looking, distant, she decides to stay away from him, but when he saves her from getting hit by a car, she knows something's wrong.  But what will happen when she happens to fall in love with him?

Rating:
Characters: 7/10
Plot: 8/10
Originality: 9/10
Age Rating: PG to PG-13
Recommendation: 10/10

Review: Honestly, this is a guilty pleasure for me.  I read this before it was all popular so I didn't have any expectations for it like many would now.

What made this book good was that even if Bella was annoying (although most characters were) there were still sequels where she could improve herself so I didn't let it bother me too much.

While I am a Jasper junkie, I was an Edward junkie when I read this.  I am a sucker for gentlemen and Edward was exactly that.

Also, don't expect much action.  Bella gets knocked out for the fight scene (but you see it in the movie!) but I'm not all over fighting so it didn't bother me.

Personally, read it for the heck of it!  Twilight-tards are going to be badgering you about it anyway!